- Do you ever eat beyong the point of fullness or feel guilty for what you ate?
- Do you find yourself eating for reasons other than hunger?
- Have you tried a diet and ‘failed’?
- Are you frustrated by your eating and/or your current weight?
- Do you know what to do, but have a hard time following through?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, you have come to the right place! Registered Dietitian, Eve Lahijani can help you:
- Use your own body’s cues to guide when, what and how much to eat.
- Make satisfying, nutritious and balanced choices with confidence.
- Derive more pleasure from food and eating just the right amount.
- End emotional/compulsive/mindless eating patterns.
- Utilize Eve’s powerful signature system to trust your hunger
- Understand nutrition and transform how you relate to your body and food… forever!
Working with Eve
Eve has a Bachelors degree from UCLA and a Masters of Science in Nutritional Science from CSULA. She is a Registered Dietitian and has experience as a certified personal trainer, medical nutrition therapist and clinical educator. She currently teaches nutrition, body image and other wellness classes at UCLA.
Eve's career includes leading workshops and individual coaching on various topics ranging from diabetes management, cholesterol/triglyceride/blood pressure improvement and weight-loss to relaxation, meditation and breathing. She specializes in helping those who engage in emotional eating, compulsive eating and other forms of non-hunger eating.
Just as important, Eve has spent several years struggling with food and eating. Having gone through the process of finally making peace with food and her body and transforming it into a healthy, natural part of her life, she is dedicated to help you do the same.
Happy Fourth of July! Here in the United States, we celebrate our Independence. I love this day because I appreciate the several freedoms I get to enjoy here in the United States — as I’m so grateful my family came to this country over 40 years ago. Speaking of freedom this got me really thinking of “Food Freedom” and what […]
I love hummus, I feel it’s a delicious and nutritious snack. And with this snack — it’s certainly easy to lose track and have hummus ‘till it hurts. You know, that uncomfortable bloaty feeling of having too much and in a weird way still wanting more. What happened? Well chances are you reached for the snack to satisfy your hunger. […]
In fact, it was the ONLY thing we see her eat in the entire film! And she ate it mindfully at that! Go Wonder Woman!! Last night I watched this movie with two very influential women in my life, and we had the opportunity to see what “Girl Power” looks like in this day and age. Although I feel women […]